Avant Credit Card Login and Payment Online Information
Looking for a guide regarding Avant Credit Card login, Payment, Customer Service, and more? Here in this post, Digitaleguides got everything you need to get started on managing the Avant Credit Card online by just following the guide provided below and you will be able to manage, create, apply, payment, contact, activate, and much more.
Avant Credit Card Login Method
Login into Avant Credit Card and Manage your account to make payments & more:
- Step 1: Visit the Login Page of Avant.
- Step 2: Enter your registered email address ID and password.
- Step 3: Hit on the "Log In" option.
- Step 4: You will be logged in and navigated to Avant online dashboard page.
- Step 5: Now, you can manage your Avant credit card account easily.
How to Reset or Retrieve your Avant Password
Follow these very simple steps to Retrieve/Recover or Reset your Forgotten Avant Password:
- Step 1: Visit the Login Page.
- Step 2: Click on the "Don't remember your password?" option.
- Step 3: Enter your registered email address ID and click the "Send Email" option.
- Step 4: You will receive an email from Avant, open and click the reset link to reset your password and create a new secure password.
Avant Credit Card Payment Online Steps
Follow these very simple steps to make a RedCard Payment online:
- Step 1: Vist the Avant Login Page.
- Step 2: Enter your email address ID and Password.
- Step 3: Hit on the "Log In" option. and you will be navigated to the Manage My REDcard dashboard page.
- Step 4: Go to the payment menu in the account summary page.
- Step 5: Enter the routing number and the account number from where the payment will be debited, as well as the amount of the payment.
How to Apply for Avant Credit Card Online
Follow these very simple steps to apply for Target RedCard online:
- Step 1: Gather your Social Security number, driver’s license, state ID or military ID number, and gross annual income.
- Step 2: Visit the Avant Credit Card Page.
- Step 3: Click on the "Apply Now" option.
- Step 4: You will be navigated to the Application Form page, Enter the required information and click the "Continue to Application".
- Step 5: You will receive your Credit Card at your address within 15 working days.
Note: Based on the information you provide the system will check your eligibility and offer a Credit Card if you are eligible. After that, you will have to complete the further application process.
Avant Credit Card Customer Service
You can get in touch with the Avant Credit Card Customer Service by:
- Signing into the Avant Credit Card Account and then using the contact option.
- Filling out the Avant's contact form.
- Sending an email to email@example.com.
- Calling the Customer support person at 1-855-752-7012.
- Mailing to the Avant credit card location:
222 N Lasalle St. #1600
Chicago, IL 60601
How much is the credit limit for Avant credit cards?
The Avant Credit Card offers a $1,000 credit limit to all eligible customers with good credit. $1,000 is also the highest credit limit for Avant credit cards offered to their customers.
Avant Credit Card Bill Payment Methods
Avant Credit Card provides multiple options for Credit Card Bill Payments:
The steps given below will guide on how to make Avant Credit Card Bill Payments Online:
- Step 1: Visit the Avant Credit Card Login Page.
- Step 2: Sign In by entering your Username and Password.
- Step 3: You will be navigated to the dashboard where you can manage your Avant Credit Card Account and pay your credit card bill through any available payment mode.
Note: Please make payment before 5 pm to take into effect on the same day.
The steps given below will guide on how to make Automatic Avant Credit Card Bill Payments Online:
- Step 1: Login into the Avant Credit Card Account.
- Step 2: Click on the Automatic Payment option.
- Step 3: Enter all the required information such as bank details for the automatic payment and the amount, you want to pay.
- Step 4: You will get two options minimum payment and the statement balance payment. Select any one option and finish the autopay enrollment process (Automatic payment must be enabled before the statement period’s last date to take effect for that month).
Note: You can cancel the AutoPay option anytime just by logging into the account.
You can also pay Avant Credit Card dues by Mail, Payment mailing address:
PO Box 1429
Carol Stream, IL 60132-1429
Note:While submitting the check, write your Name and last four digits of your credit card account number on the backside.
How To Do Avant Credit Card Activation
There are two methods to activate Avant Credit Card by Phone or by Creating an online account to manage the card:
To Activate the Avant Credit Card via phone call on 1-855-752-7011.
To activate the Avant credit card online, create an account to manage the card by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the Avant Card Activate Page.
- Step 2: An online Activation Form will appear.
- Step 3: Enter your required Avant Credit Card information, and then click the "Activate Card" option.
Avant Credit Card Late Fees Information
The due dates for payments with Avant credit cards are at least 24 days after the end of each billing period. For each day you have a balance, you will be charged a late fee of up to $39 plus interest of up to 25.99% APR. It's also important to quickly learn about your past due to balance when it comes to your credit report and credit score because the longer a bill goes unpaid, the more damaging the effect it has on your credit score.